👩🍳 Madeleines for Tea time please !
Here is the recipe for 24 madeleines:
– 3 eggs
– 110g of sugar
– 75g of butter
– 150g of flour
– 8g of baking powder
– 40ml of milk
1. Melt the butter over a low heat. Filter and set aside
2. Beat the eggs and the sugar
3. Add the milk and mix
4. Add the flour and baking powder, mix
5. Pour in the melted butter (it needs to be cold) and mix
6. Rest for at least 15 minutes
7. Fill in the special mould
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 200C (400F) for 10 minutes.🚨Be careful the baking depends on each oven and type of mould, it bakes quite fast so stay next to the oven to check regularly, my first round of madeleines was completely burnt after not even 10 minutes haha !
Bon goûter !