New recipe for you my : with chocolate chunks and walnuts ✨
🛒 For 6 big fluffy cookies:
– 100g of brown sugar
– 75g of butter
– 1 egg
– 200g of flour
– Half of a baking powder packet
– 1 tsp of salt
– 75g of walnuts
– 100g of chocolate chunks
1. In a large mixing bowl add the butter and sugars. Using a hand or stand mixer cream the butter and sugars together until fluffy.
2. Add in the large egg, mix until combined.
3. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until combined. The dough might seem to be in crumbles.
4. Pour in the walnuts, mix.
5. Pour in the chocolate chunks, use your hands to mix them in. This will bring the dough together. Be gentle though. We don’t want to compact the dough too much. We want to keep it as airy as possible.
5. Divide the dough into 6 pieces. Gently form into cookie form. Place on the baking sheet.
6. Chill the cookie dough in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Preheat the oven to 180C (360F) during this time.
7. Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes. The outside must be golden brown.
Let the cookies chill on the baking sheet for at least 10 minutes.