RECIPE: Boursin scrambled eggs
For 1 person:
– 2 eggs
– Some Boursin, the flavor and amount you like (I prefer the shallot and chives one)
– 25 small white mushrooms
– 4 cherry tomatoes
– Black olives
1. Beats the eggs, with salt and pepper
2. Add the Boursin and beat again till the Boursin is well mixed with the eggs
3. On the side cook the mushrooms in a pan with olive oil
4. When mushrooms are ready, mix with the eggs
5. Put the mixture in a pan for at least 10 min, beat from time to time to create the scrambled eggs.
When ready, add the tomatoes and black olives on top. You can eat avocado, salad on the side to bring some freshness.
Bon appétit !