👩🍳RECIPE: Pumpkin-Chocolate Chunk 🎃🍫Cakes
This recipe is dairy-egg free.
For 8 small cakes:
– 2 cups of flour
– 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon of nutmegs, 1/4 teaspoon of ginger powder
– 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
– 1 cup of pumpkin puree (I also added some carrots, just because I love this)
– 1/2 cup of maple syrup
– 1/3 cup of olive oil
– 1 cup of chocolate chunk
1. First mix the flour and different powders
2. Add and mix the puree, maple syrup, olive oil and chocolate chunk
3. Bake in preheated oven at 375F (190C) during 20 min
Bon appétit !
I recommend to eat a little warm to taste the melted chocolate 😋