Vegan Brunch Hash🍠 [AD]
If you know me, you know I love a good brunch and no good brunch is without a delicious hash. This recipe is easy to make, delicious and it’s all plant based! The best part? All these ingredients cost me less than $10 – cheaper than any meal out!
This hash uses purefarmland Plant Based Breakfast Links which are a great way to add some extra protein and flavor! Even traditional meat eaters will love this.
What youll need:
• purefarmland Maple Breakfast Links, cut into fourths
• Sweet potatoes, cubed
• Onion, cubed
• Sweet Bell Pepper, chopped
• Garlic Powder, paprika, salt and pepper
• Olive Oil
• Cilantro, to garnish
How to make it:
• Coat sweet potatoes in olive oil, toss with garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Cook in air fryer at 400 for 20 minutes, shaking every 5.
• Meanwhile, cut onion and sweet peppers and sautéed over medium heat.
• Add in breakfast links
• Cook until peppers and onions are cooked through and sausages are browned
• Once sweet potatoes are done, add to pan and mix together
• Garnish with cilantro